What is Early Action?
The Early Action option is for first-year freshman applicants who wish to receive an early, non-binding admissions decision. The deadline to apply is November 1st. All supplemental documents (transcripts, essay, etc.) must be received by November 15th.
What are the advantages of applying Early Action?
- Early, non-binding admissions decision prior to January 1st
- Priority consideration for merit scholarships and financial aid
- First access to secure on-campus housing
Which credentials are considered when applying Early Action and Regular Decision?
- High school grades through the junior year will be included in the review process, as well as a list of your senior year courses.
- SAT and/or ACT test scores received by November 15 will be considered in the review process
- Senior grades (if submitted) will be included in the review process along with all prior high school grades.
- SAT and/or ACT test scores received by March 15th will be considered in the review process