Boston: America’s College Town
The City of Boston is part of your campus, your classroom, and your community. It’s a city filled with young professionals, valuable connections, and other college students like you.
- Can’t Miss Destinations – UMass Boston is just minutes from Faneuil Hall, the North End, Fenway Park, Back Bay, and the Seaport District.
- A Global Hub – Boston is a hub for business, medicine, research, technology, and the arts.
- Transit – Board Boston’s nearby subway system, “the T,” to connect to restaurants, historic sites, theaters, shopping, museums, and more destinations all over the city.
- Old Meets New - The city with deep ties to American history is also the birthplace of new startups, technologies, and innovations.
- Internships and Employment – Businesses likGeneral Electric seek Boston for their headquarters so they can work with the talented and educated pool of graduates for which this city is well known.
- Advancement – Boston is more than just a city to advance your education, it’s full of valuable opportunities to propel your career.