We have several preparatory programs designed to prepare you for college success in the U.S.A.
Massachusetts International Academy (MAIA)
MAIA is a one-year, college preparatory residential program located in a suburb of Boston. With the support of our university, UMass Boston professors provide intensive English as a Second Language (ESL) training and other courses to prepare you for university-level coursework in English.
- For more information, contact Shiwen Cai, Director of Program Development, International Business Division, email@example.com
- CERNET Education, Phone 010-62780167; firstname.lastname@example.org; maia.edu
Global Student Success Program
Although many international students apply directly to UMass Boston, some candidates may not qualify for direct entry or prefer a more supportive study environment. For those candidates we offer this alternative pathway.
- For more information on how to apply or to confirm your eligibility in our program, please send an inquiry to email@example.com
- Visit umbnavitasgssp.com
The Academy at Harvard Square
UMass Boston Campusprep Enrichment (UBCE) Program, offered in partnership with The Academy at Harvard Square (TAHS), is a special program committed to effectively prepare foreign students for undergraduate study at UMass Boston. The academy is an educational institution located in Harvard Square.
- For more information: The Academy at Harvard Square, Phone: 617.492.2722, Location: 30 JFK Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web: www.theacademy.ac
Study English on the Tsinghua University campus in Beijing. You’ll prepare for the IELTS English proficiency exam, be introduced to U.S.-style higher education, receive expert help with the U.S. application process, and obtain a visa to study abroad. This English Language Program offers nine months of college preparation.
- For more information, contact Bonnie Xinyu, English Language Program, Tsinghua University, Courtyard 6, Tsinghua University, Telephone number: 86-10-62798167, email@example.com.
Click here for more information about the American Collegiate program.