Apply As a Transfer Student
Apply online by submitting either the UMass Boston Web Application or the Common Application below:
|Fall Semester (Domestic)||June 15|
|Spring Semester||December 15|
|Traditional Nursing Program*||Spring Start - November 1
Fall Start - March 1
|Accelerated Nursing*||Summer Start - February 1
Fall - May 1
Spring - September 1
*TEAS exam scores are not required for traditional or accelerated nursing applicants. Both programs are "TEAS Optional." Students who would like their TEAS scores considered are welcome to submit them; we recommend a 75 or higher on each section if submitting scores.
University of Massachusetts Boston
c/o Office of Undergraduate Admissions
100 William T Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02125
Copies of official transcripts can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org from your institution. A transcript is considered official if sent to UMass Boston directly from the institution, either electronically or by mail.
- Official college transcripts from all institutions attended
- If you have completed less than 24 college-level credits
- Official high school transcript (or GED score report)
- $60 application fee
- English Language Proficiency for non-native speakers of English
- Traditional and Accelerated Nursing applicants should visit the following pages to review specific requirements:
- If you are transferring from a community college within the state of Massachusetts (except Quincy College) and will be completing an associate’s degree before enrolling at UMass Boston, you are eligible to apply as a MassTransfer student.
- When applying, utilize our UMass Boston Application linked above and identify yourself as a MassTransfer student. The $60 application fee will be automatically waived for you.
- The MassTransfer program brings several benefits, including waiving the application fee, increased transfer credit opportunities, and a tuition discount.
- Learn more about MassTransfer benefits.
Have questions about the application process or need help submitting your application? Book an appointment with one of our transfer counselors.