|Fall Semester (Domestic & International)||June 15|
|Traditional Nursing Program||November 1 (Priority), March 1 (Regular)|
|Accelerated Nursing||December 1|
|Spring Semester||December 15|
Transfer Application Requirements
- Official college transcripts from all institutions attended
- If you have completed less than 24 transferrable credits
- Official high school transcript (or GED score report)
- Official SAT or ACT score if you graduated from high school or received a GED within the last three years
- 500-word essay
- Academic recommendation letter (from a school counselor and/or teacher)
- $60 application fee
- Traditional and Accelerated Nursing Applicants must also submit
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) scores
- 500-word essay must address the subject "What is Professional Nursing"
Please select one of the following questions and write a 500-word essay.
Essay topic options:
- Evaluate a significant experience, achievement, risk you have taken, or ethical dilemma you have faced and its impact on you.
- Discuss some issue of personal, local, national, or international concern and its importance to you.
- Indicate a person who has had a significant influence on you, and describe that influence.
- Describe a character in fiction, a historical figure, or a creative work (as in art, music, science, etc.) that has had an influence on you, and explain that influence.
- A range of academic interests, personal perspectives, and life experiences adds much to the educational mix. Given your personal background, describe an experience that illustrates what you would bring to the diversity in a college community or an encounter that demonstrated the importance of diversity to you.
- Topic of your choice.
Submit all additional application requirements to the following address:
University of Massachusetts Boston
Undergraduate Admissions Processing Center
PO Box 814
Randolph, MA 02368
If you need any assistance with the application process, you may contact us at 617.287.6100 or email@example.com. You may schedule an appointment to meet with an admissions counselor to discuss the application process. Be sure to bring all your application materials with you.