|Program Starts||Application Deadlines|
|Fall Semester||June 15|
|Spring Semester||December 15|
- Official college transcripts from all institutions attended
- $60 application fee
- Copy of RN License. A printout/copy from your state nursing licensure website is acceptable.
- 2.5 cumulative GPA (including all college-level institutions attended)
- Completion of associate’s degree in nursing or hospital diploma program
- Current citizen or permanent resident of the United States of America
Visit our College of Nursing and Health Sciences website for more detailed information about the RN-BS program.